Are you a volunteer with RFS, SES or an Army Reservist?

If you are self-employed, or your employer did not provide volunteer leave for the full period you were deployed during the bushfire crisis, you may be entitled to a credit on your account. You need to be the owner and living in your property to qualify for the credit. Please call 13 20 92 to apply before 30 June 2020.

Everyone needs essential water services, but we know that unforeseen events can make it hard to pay your bill. That’s why we have a range of ways to help, from short-term extensions to long-term case management. No matter the reason, there are ways we can help with your bill.